Investigations For Divorce
Just as insurers and attorneys have special needs, so too do private individuals. You have likely come here looking for answers. You may be facing a personal crisis, or having doubts about the loyalty or well being of a loved one. You may have suspicions which you need confirmed or laid to rest. Whether you are dealing with a missing child, a cheating spouse, a divorce, or a child custody matter; we are prepared to help you determine the truth. Knowing the truth will empower you to move forward decisively and confidently. As experienced Houston infidelity investigators, we offer a broad range of services to meet all your needs.
- Provide divorce investigator to conduct an investigation related to cheating, spousal support, child support or child custody matters
- Aware these events are life-changing – divorce investigator conducts investigation with utmost confidentiality and highest ethical standards
- Obtain information critical to your case
- Matrimonial investigator services include trial preparation, surveillance, asset searches, data acquisition, background investigation or other related areas of investigation
- Provide personnel and expertise to assist clients in very difficult times
Detective for Cheating Spouses
If you require a divorce Investigator to conduct a professional Matrimonial Investigation related to Cheating spouses, Divorce, Spousal Support, Child Support or Child Custody matters, we can obtain information that is critical to substantiate your case.
Private individuals frequently require surveillance to help them determine the truthfulness of a spouse or significant other. We have years of experience conducting surveillance on marital and relationship issues, in the Houston area. When conducting an infidelity investigation we obtain high quality video and still images of the subject’s activities. All evidence is lawfully obtained and presented in a simple straightforward manner. High quality video evidence can be provided on MP4 file or DVD. Digital full color still images can also be included in our written reports. Expert presentations are available for mediations, trials and client presentations.
GPS Vehicle Tracking
It is legal for you to install GPS tacking on a vehicle which you own. We have extensive experience with GPS Tracking. GPS tracking equipment is expensive to own and maintain, and should be installed and monitored by a qualified investigator. Current technology allows us to track a vehicle’s movement undetected and virtually uninterrupted for a period of 7-10 days. GPS vehicle tracking is available in conjunction with our surveillance services only when legal.
A few of our other specialized services include:
• Spousal and Premarital Investigations
• Infidelity, Divorce and Child Custody Investigations
• Video Documentation
• Locating Runaways and Missing Persons
• Adoption Issues
• Criminal Investigations
• People Locates (Skip-Trace)
We utilize a multitude of sources and techniques to provide you the most accurate and detailed information possible. Background Investigations and skip-traces start at as little as $1350.
A few of the records available include:
- Specialized Database Research
- Liabilities, Liens and Judgments
- Telephone Records
- Non Published Phone Numbers
- Asset Searches
- Employment Verification
- Identity Theft
- Counter-Measures (Phone Tap Detection and De-Bugging)
- Property Records
- Business Searches
- Associates Searches
- Relative Searches
- Drivers License Records
- Vehicle Registration Records
- Civil & Criminal Records
- Sex Offender Records
- Marriage and Divorce Records
- Bankruptcy Records
- Civil Lawsuits
- Property Ownership
You will appreciate the professional service and courteous treatment you receive from our firm. We are committed to providing clients a modern product and the highest possible level of customer service. If you have a need for an experienced Houston infidelity investigator please do not hesitate to call.